We are glad to announce the laureates of the Your Ideas Your Initiatives International Challenge 2020!
The winners are (listed in alphabetical order):
- Students from Agora International School (St Cugat, Spain) created a video to raise awareness about drink driving, and wrote to the city hall advocating for the creation of new night bus lines linking the discos’ area to the train station.
- Students from Al Madina Polo (Casablanca, Morocco) created a video, a song and posters to promote motorcycles’ safe driving, and they measured the impact of the campaign on their peers.
- Students from Private Lomonosov School (Nizhny Novgorod, Russia) imagined and promoted a project to transform a park into a safe and enjoyable space for the citizens.
The finalists are (in alphabetical order):
- Colegio Margarita Bosco (Bogotá, Colombia) with an App to promote sustainable tourism in their city.
- Lestonnac - L'Ensenyança (Tarragona, Spain) with a proposition of safe and “Healthy Paths” to school.
- Okhtyrka secondary school of I-III Grades (Okhtyrka, Ukraine) with an original project about visibility at night.
- Shaheed Rajpal DAV Public School (Delhi, India) with a complete programme to raise awareness and train their peers about road safety.
- Tehnička škola (Bjelovar, Croatia) with the creation and promotion of resources to fight drink driving (video, digital exhibition, comics, flyers…).
Our CONGRATULATIONS to all the participants for the high-level of their submissions which were impressive, considering the difficulties students and teachers faced with the lockdown and online classes.